Saturday 4 August 2018

Hotel Chinzanso Tokyo

Another great trip in a Japanese cab ... all pretty with lace and soooooooo clean ... Bliss.
Wow what a room ... it's right posh!
Pristinely clean bathroom.
Checkout that view
 All I ordered was fresh milk! Ouch that ill cost ...
Sorry Sandy its on your minibar bill!
 Cool a my own phone, so if I get lost walking in the mornings just call them and with the GPS they will come and pick me up.
Love Japan so organised.
The hotel is in a historical garden which is why Sand's booked it as a surprise for me ... and what a wonderful surprise it is.

It's 38 deg for the time we are here, a LOT hotter than a Scottish summer that's for sure.
as the sun sets around 7pm it starts cools a wee tad about 32 deg.
Sandy was here in 1984 and walked over this samecbridge.
Some of the wall art all sooooo Japanese


 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Ok so where are the pickies of the rest of the Japaneeeeeeeese garden. you have tantalized my eyeballs with the sneak preview above ?????

    ReplyDelete