Monday 16 December 2019

Curry Puffs - my Fav

Today is the start of back to cooking school month thanks to my wonderful Sandy.
And here I was thinking I would be putting my feet up drinking Singapore Slings by the pool!!


Looking cool Sands and rocking the cute white runners


 Stairway to curry puff food heaven
Great let's burn some calories prior to starting


Today I'm so excited as Sandy had organised that I get to make some curry puffs, one of my fav's.
Oh as well as other stuff but I will get to that soon.
Gee's Pete need some cucumber for the bags under those eyes.


Don't think I will be needing these pots for curry puff so looks like I may well be learning a few more culinary tricks today. 


All you need is a great filling and a soft dough, but personally they should have green peas in them.
But have fun and add what you like, just a simple dough with a curry vege filling.


Some artfully folding


Drop into some hot oil and well they are ready to eat.
The one to the right is for a gluten free option using rice paper.
All I can say is thank goodness they taste better than they look!
 








2 comments:

  1. Yum Yum we love curry puffs now we will have an expert to teach us how to do them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not if you are going to laugh at my deep frying shills!!!!.

    ReplyDelete