Monday 6 May 2013

See You Next Week Venice



We set sail a bit later than what was planed, some one got lost in Venice no no not us we were back earlier just in case. But one of the other guest must have been lost in the crowds and they called her name for about 30mins over the loud speaker so wether she got back to the mother ship in time we are yet to know, but seriously if she didn't make it back you wouldn't wonder why, with all the people and the little dead end Calla's it could be a place to really loose yourself.
I'm hopeless with out Sands I'd be the lost "one" somewhere in one of those back calla's with little tears in my eyes! Yep I'm sure you get the picture, the whole pitta-full picture, I'm still getting lost on the ship. I was allowed to start going out by myself 3days after we set sail! She must really love me, I mean how lost could I get!!!!
So with drink in hand, still testing the ripple and swell theory, we are on holidays! we retire to our balcony and once again looking over Venice this time in day light and the view is just magic,  being up so high as most of Venice is under 4 stories except for the towers, stepals and of course San Marco. 
So what a birds eye view are we getting, it's as if all this is laid out just for us 2 on our little balcony its just so romantic. Ciac Ciac

No comments:

Post a Comment