Friday 3 May 2013

So What's The Drill



I have now taken my 3 ginger tablets and put on my acupuncture wrist bands, had a puff of my magic panic spray so this little sailor is ready for action!!!! Sandy looks at me with her usual smile and laugh's, are you for real. Yep I'm cruisin' and with a big cheesey smile back reply  its only 14 days to go!!!!
We get to the emergency drill just a few minutes early, you know I like to be prepared its the libra coming out in me!!
We are sitting in the Grand Dining Room which looks like a scene from the Titanic, well the earlier bits and i hope it stays that way. It is opulently appointed, the fit-out of this place is amazing. The MC thanks us for being early and continues by saying that the rest of the people will soon FLOOD in!!! I look at Sandy and say hmmmm NOT the best choice of words....Do Yah Think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment