Friday 12 September 2014

A Night On Board Overlooking Venice With Tina!!

In total we have traveled 2700 nautical miles over the past 12 days and what a beautiful part of the world the Greek Islands have been, toooo many tourist!!!
But hay it's so worth the hassle as there is so much history and culture and the exotic lands of Turkey was a real eye opener.

Tonight as we sit back on deck chairs and catch up with people we have meet saying our goodbyes while listen to a young lady singing and playing guitar on the Lido Deck overlooking Venice. Not to shabby.

It's a great vantage point from here as the city of Venice is low to the water so at 11 stories we have a magic view over all the doomed top building in the distance.

It is with a tear in my eye, not that the cruise is over but that last week my girls looked after Tania Arina at The Retreat ... and I was not there....
I wasn't allowed to say anything until after she stayed for her privacy but I wished I was there to look after her as I am a big fan.

It's a full moon over Venice tonight and as true as I'm sitting here our young lady start to play Sorrento Moon and I melt......

2 comments:

  1. Oh poor Peter what a thrill for the girls at home to look after Tina, some friends saw her concert in Sydney, they said it was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep it would have been fabo but I'm making up for it here

    ReplyDelete