Tuesday 16 September 2014

Picked Up The Car

So today we pickup up our car for our trip south in Italy and I must say... touch wood it was much easier to drive on the right hand side than last time.
Firstly this time I didn't touch the middle rear view mirror, lesson one from last year... Tick...
Secondly we hit the autostrada straight out of the airport just one roundabout and a left turn over a highway and than straight on to the autostrada... Tick...

So for the last weeks I have been trying to walk on the right, yep sounds funny but we drive on the left and normally walk on the left. So over hear they drive on the right and walk on the right.

Meet a couple in the elevator on the cruise and her advice was Tight To The Right & Loose To The Left, and for me that seams to be working so far.

We were upgrade again but unlike last year to the Sherman Tank experience this year it is to a sporty experience, but still a bit longer than I would like.
But she My Black Sleek One loves the road, and I'm actually enjoying the drives.
She is just beautiful to drive and for me the one that normally drives a old work ute it is a real pleasure.
I think She may be a problem to parallel park in the small villages as she has no reversing camera or beeper but we will just have to work with that. But today I found the ideal park, partly because we didn't read the signs correctly going into the petrol station but hay it was a park and it was empty!!! And it had plenty of room...




5 comments:

  1. Nice job,between the lines and nice and straight:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool but some how I don't think that all the parks will be quite so easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So looks like an upgrade on your car when you get back? No more utes for you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all sounds great Peter and Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bill nice to see you on the exclusive list of my commenters greeting from Italy

    ReplyDelete