Monday 23 July 2018

It's realy quiet simple

 
 Always start your day with a traditional chai tea and well the rest is just all about the pictures as easy as theses 274 easy steps We are just on such a high what a day ... FANTASTIC.





















 Nice fine dice Pete.






















































 
 


See what did I tell you ... simple! and its time for a well deserve Indian beer. In the words of Parveen
"Lot's of elements make one whole dish"
 GREAT FEW DAYS
 

4 comments:

  1. OMG i'LL DEFINATLY EAT SLOWER. Now that I know how much work goes into preparing those delightful meals. "saver the flavour".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly eat slower, it sure was a fantastic day and it was a LOT to learn xx

      Delete
  2. I think I missed a step. Sandy I think I may need a refresher 😎

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Beth I'm a boy and I miss step 193 of the 274 simple steps
      Opps now let me think what step 193 was Hmmm will have get back to you in Sydney over a glass of !! and discuss it then Cheers P XX

      Delete