Thursday 9 October 2014

We'll Be Comin Down dar Mountain When We Come

We'll be comin down dar mountain, we'll be comin down dar mountain, we'll be comin down dar mountain when we come.
Hmmm ... I think theres something in that for all of us don't you!!!

What an amazing afternoon and to top it off just at the base of the mountain Antonio tells me that he is into Adult entertainment ... hmmmm where is this going... So this time with my "don't ask don't get theory" for once tucked away and mouth firmly shut....

So we stop into his brother place a cute little weekend Osteria ( restaurant ) where he wants to take me and show me his underground cave where he keeps all his stuff. Well this will be interesting but perhaps not so cosmic.
Me with my mind working in overdrive imagining a real sex slave dungeon with rock walls and shackling hooks on the walls and maybe a stretching bench!! but I will keep that thought to myself, whoops to late it's all ready out their.

We make our way down the cobble stone path around to the back and under the old villa through a solid black door. The heavy door squeaks as it is opened and I can already smell the musky smell from the natural stone cave. It's dark and he tells me to wait near the doorway till he can get the lights on. I wait and as I hear him make his way to the lights switch I can start to make out some lots of dark human like figures hanging on the walls and on shelves above them looks like human heads... S--t is it the remains of mushroom hikers that he has taken up the mountain  and then had his foolish way with them in the dungeon before cutting off their heads....
Then with a huge laugh from a dark corner Antonio turns on the lights to see my reaction, it is army body suits, helmets and goggles along with all the gear needed for "Paint Ball" he say to me well it is adult entertainment what were you expecting!!!

Got to love a cosmic acting, mushroom picking cockney speaking Italian with a huge sense of humour.

1 comment:

  1. Peter that seems like the ultimate man cave and with your imagination anything could have been going on!!!

    ReplyDelete