Wednesday 2 May 2018

Chicken & Preserved Lemon Tagine

With green olives ... Stunning


This cooking school was a bit too high Tec. for me but had great flavours, I did pick up some tips but the whole atmosphere was just to structured.










But got on the telly... up the front with the teacher to show the rest of the class how to make a traditional Moroccan bread ... I'm just so all over the bread thing, was like a real pro.



So not my favourite class, but had a great lunch ... well I cooked it myself so if it was bad it was my fault.



 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. It certainly looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a huge cooking class - they must be becoming really popular although I think that we prefer the more personal classes you have been attending. Keep enjoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Lindsay ... Just too big and too impersonal
      Churn and burn

      Delete
  3. That class is huge!!! And they are all tourists?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually the were all Aussies so they all mucked up and it was a fun group

      Delete
  4. What a huge class, Chicken Tagine looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete