Monday 7 May 2018

Pasta & Vino

Our two favourite isles in the supermarket.
The pasta isle stretch as far as the eye can see!

  
 Better still the vino isles stretch as far as the eye can see and then up and down several more isles. A great afternoon out walking off the calories before you start to drink!!!
Sounding like a "piss pot" Pete.
Nooooo I'm in Italy and only so many days to try so many varieties.
R & D of course.
 
 



 
A couple of recommendation to keep an eye out for and better still at supermarketo prices.
 

 


 

 

4 comments:

  1. Pete, you are a good man taking your responsibilities so seriously. Love Barolo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Throwing myself in! yep that's what I do.

      Delete
  2. I like the wine isles. Could you have one like that at the B & B?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that Bill it had crossed my mind!!

      Delete