Thursday 24 May 2018

Some of the art and shops around Venice

Not sure I would get these through customs....
Then again not sure I would want them in the house anyway!


  
Hmmmmm ... does my bum look big in this?


 Then there are the mask and dress up shops

 
The funky designer optom shop fit outs





There are Sandy shops ... she loves scarfs
and a little Alexandro Italian Leather handbag!


 
  and we can't walk past a earing shop with a Murano glass,
now can we Sand's
 

 
A bit of chocolate perhaps

 
and one of my favourite's ... our local "loose wine shop"
 
 
3.45 euro for 1.5 litres, our cheapest purchase in Venice
Very nice little pinot grigio
Think I might become a very cheap drunk if I lived here.
 

 One goose allowed behind the counter to serve himself ... hmmmm is that saying we are maybe regular customers!!



 Plumbing shops, not sure I would trust many plumbers with this little crystal vanity bowl!


 The shops we can't afford, a bit of D & G
 

 
Hey Sands ... someone's is having a birthday in October!!!!!!!


 but I think this place is better suited for one with a royal budget.

 

6 comments:

  1. Pete you can’t have those slippers they have the wrong initials on them .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you can talk to D&G and get them to rename a pair just for me....

      Delete
    2. I’ll see what I can do........ don’t hold your breath 😄

      Delete
  2. Margaret reckons you just keep walking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful Venice ... the city of walking

      Delete