Sunday 28 July 2013

Elvis and Travolta !!


So I made my way all around Italy and could not find that special pair of italian shoes that would fit my large feet,  I was also looking for a pair with a bit of a Pete OTT look !!! So a tall ask I must admit.
I did find a sexy pair of rich deep purple pig hair shoes that would have fitted Cinderella so I felt more like one of the ugly sisters with my huge feet and the attendant let me try to try them on ... just to humour myself or her!!

So it was London to the rescue.
www.shoez.co.uk 
Walking past a funky little shop in Clapham Junction and there they were,
with a big sign .... saying Pete I,m your's ...... go on.... you deserve me....

Sandy spotted them at first and agreed that they were worth a try on. 
This time like Cinderella they were just a perfect fit for my large feet, not saying that Cinders has large feet, anyway you get the gist.
So how would you describe them apart from being sooooo fabooo BUT sooo definitely won't go with that 8€ Italian jacket.

Well they are a mix of Elvis's blue suede shoes ... Hmmmm OK do go on , and with  5 mm silver threaded strips interwoven through the blue suede ... Hmmmm bit like soooo Travolta's Saturday Night Fever!! Yep just right ...
PERFECT for that " subtle look " that I was looking for !!

No comments:

Post a Comment