Wednesday 31 July 2013

Out Of London


So it's a goodby to London and the heat wave but bound for Japan into there heat wave ! can't wait for that one... and so onto our last leg of this amazing Food Tour.
Mind you and shsh " keep it quiet " it was nice to have some plain English pub grub after Italy and before the pallet get a real workout in Japan.

So out to the air port and we have managed to get all back into to the suitcases once again, mind you a very large create will be leaving Italy soon, just some Italian dinnerware that Sandy can possible live with out !!!

So give me a break what do you mean you are going to have to throw out some of our lotions and potions that we have carried around the world and through every other security screens, now you say that you would like them in little 
100 ml container in little ziplock bags so that you can scan them " really " it's an out rage bla bla bla ... shut up Pete ... do you want us lockup ... go to the little airport chemist and buy the little plastic container that the girl wants us to have so we can get through security...  Well it observe ...  she must has a invested share in that chemist as the containers we £ 2.00 each ...Pete deal with it... You do love to carry on ... Who me Nhoooo  

So after we invest in the chemist store and buy the little clear plastic bottles that they buy by the 1000's for people just like us and probley only pay 2 cents for....just to put in some creams that Sandy needs for her face and some special sun cream that she has to have. We decanter them down and with a big smile on the lady face and now she lets us take them through in our hand luggage.
Yep yep it is for security reasons but it was already in a bottle that was 120 ml but they have to be in 100ml, but you can't tell these day who is a terrorist or a tourist.
Note to self next time get some 100 ml containers and clear ziplock bags.

So it's off to the BC lounge for a drink to settle my nerves, I did have to throw out my body butter, poop, poop, it was my nice cream, the one that I use on my bald head, laugh if you may, but this head takes a lot of maintenance to keep looking this good, I'm not just naturally this beautiful you know  ... I have to work at it !!!
I should have just stood there and applied it all over my body just out of principle, settle pettle we can get more of that somewhere ... I know I can ...
but I want that one !!!! Really ... it like having a 2 year old .... Yep I know !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment