Thursday 25 July 2013

My 26 Year Old French Soap

I packed a cake of soap for our trip " special soap " that I bought just after we got married. It was French Soap and as I payed ... well ... a bit to much back then ... actually a LOT to much back then and well got into a little bit of " trouble " as we were a bit broke at the time .... But as I have alway loved a sale I knew it would one day come in handy ... so I figured I should keep it for a special occasion and 4 days in Paris well that special enough don't you think, so out it came. The saying Good Thing Come To Those Who Wait proberly was not designed around this " soap " but let's go with that one OK and yes it was soooo worth the wait... and 26 years on, would I pay that much for soap today ... Well no ... So it was definitely a special treat ... and one to be had in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment