Monday 6 November 2017

EatableTarelli Bangle's.

Taking in the last of the autumn sun in the south of Italy before we head north for this coming weekend 10th November and meeting up with Doriano to go truffling. Inset HUGE smiley face.
 
My Bella Sandy at lunch with eatable Tarelli bangle's.
True Style Queen
 


Look at the colour of the Adriatic.
The Bread in Puglia is so elastic and with a great crust we have been learning about how to achieve this so that will be on The Retreat menus on our return

 
On the edge of the town of Mattinata in the Golfo di Mafredonia overlooking the Adriatic Ocean.
If you look at the map it is what they call the spur on the ankle.
Didn't have a pointer so thought I'd use some off my leftover breakfast as a marker!!
Affective and tasty.
 

View from our deck over the Golf at the il Porto Hotel

 


The il Porto Hotel was amazing and for those who have been watching Sandy Facebook you will no doubt have seen the steamy shower video. Disco with steam and water my idea of shower heaven.
Well to-date most Italian showers "suck big time" so I was in for a long relax!! even had a CD player ... I'll be bringing my 80's collection with me next time!!



 

1 comment:

  1. Really living it up ! Classy hotel ang classy jewellery 😎

    ReplyDelete