Thursday 2 November 2017

Moving on so Fingers Crossed

Again time to move on, so its a goodbye to the eye challenging last location. We had a really great time, learned some cooking tricks, ate some amazing food, and the people were some warm and amazing and the room sooooo clean and we danced all night. 

But for those  that know me and me being a Libra it did do my head in just a little bit (well a big bit) all I wanted to do was be fix-it Pete!, bring in a team of tradesmen and correct some of those building issues, add a coat of paint, cover the tile with a carpet to remove that sin against interior decorating and see how I could somehow save them from living in ..........  designer disaster.
Just give me a few week Sands, I could do with a challenge ......

So lets see what's in store for our next 4 days, fingers crossed!!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment