Friday 3 November 2017

Meeting Some More Locals

Love meeting the locals and when I walk around with my Aussie hat I seem to get noticed! Here I am trying to blend in! clearing that's not working.

 
Got noticed by this guy, he was interest to know what I was doing in his little un touristic town, he was renovating a small room fronting the street and before you know it I'm in checking out what he is doing, the ceiling is original. 

 
Selfie with this APE truck, not the man above the little truck below.


So Italian seeing these 3 wheeled trucks and always wanted to have a drive in one


Little trucks for little people


+ one big goose with a big smile almost too big for the truck!!!

 
This old guy was standing smoking on a street corner looking so quintessential Italian I asked if I could take his picture.
He thought I wanted to take a picture of the street without him ... nooooo perforvie I want you in the picture!
He was soooo cute and wanted to see how his picture turned out.


Then was fascinated about the IPad and how a selfie worked.
As we were leaving he was laughing with some other locals say he was a movie star!!!

1 comment: