Monday 13 November 2017

So who's a naughty boy then!!





So it would appear ... that if you go through a Auto Strata tole gate and don't get a little ticket that one can get into a little bit of trouble. Opp's ... perhaps not totally paying attention and went through the "Reservo Ticketto Line" and well let's just say getting off the other end of the auto strata without a ticket was as if I was trying to smuggle illegal alien into the country!!! - it was like a full on interrogation minus the cavity and strip search! Oh well, maybe we'll have to leave that sort of fun for another day!!!

So for my crime I had to go in person to "PUNTOblu" and put forward my case. In my defence I told the lovely little man that I have been in Italy for the past 2 months and have been very good and have always gone into the correct line ... but today ... "is not possible" said in my best Italian! the traffic was so heavy and I sort of got pushed into the far right line and before I knew it there I was, in the auto line with the boom gate closed in front of me and the traffic backing up and tooting behind me ... and well then I thought just press the RED button and the gate opened, it was like magic, but no tickets popped out ... opp's I thought I will just have to move out of the way or these people are going to run me over.

Anyway after a bit more discussion with the second interrogator! I was pardoned for my crime and not fined and now I have a cute little note in Italian to say don't do it again


3 comments:

  1. Every souvenir comes with a story. Most people don't get the chance to collect a souvenir like this. I guess we are lucky you go out of your way to entertain us. Thanks Pete😀😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be your honest face Peter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Beth I'm here to entertain you. just hoping that I don't get some speeding tickets as souvenir's as well as in some many places you are not sure if it is 30km 50km 70km or !!!! but when they toot I speedup
    Sure Bill ... this face of purity!!!

    ReplyDelete