Saturday 23 June 2018

Copenhagen in Denmark

 
After 10 great nights with Peter and Yvonne on and around the Baltic Ocean and States we pull into a colourful Copenhagen for 4 nights prior to us flying west to Scotland and them to Paris.



 Goodbye to a cute Baltic fury critter that I saw twice but they were just to quick to get a picture.
So I had to go and buy some Russian chocolates just to be able to get this picture ... the things I have to do to keep my blog readers informed!!!

  
And then there are the funny signs along the way
 
Alcohol! Because no great story started with someone eating a salad.

 

 Well I'm safe then!!



 
 But is is my personal favourite, cause I love a good Party!!!


2 comments:

  1. Good to know none of our friends are alcoholics ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete