Monday 23 April 2018

Always someone there to help you!!

We were walking toward the old fishing port and I wanted to take a  look at the new docks first, it was so windy so we started our way back through the old dock yards when a man suggest that we come this way as it would be easier.
Well it was easier ... but always a string ... apparently that was his opening to take us under his wing and do a personal tour of the old dock yards for us.
 
 
He wanted to take a picture of us on our IPad so I sussed out the situation and figured he had to run past us or jump into the water if he wanted to steal my IPad so what the heck ... living on the edge!

  
This boat was so long and took so long to build ... really that's nice dear!!!

 
Yes ... I can see you have the same electrical OH&'S standards as the rest of Morocco
 
 
Oh and you want a picture with me, all good nothing in my pockets, all locked securely in my back pack which is under my jacket so he would have to do a Houdini on me to get into it!
 
 
But nope just a genuine old bloke trying to make a buck, probably paid way to much for his services but what the hell he was nice and we did have a great time with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment