Thursday 26 April 2018

Camels on the Beach

Need to see a camel so its to the end of the Old Medina and a 30min walk along the water front to the beach. Today the wind god's are with us and it is just a soft breeze.
Won't be going on a ride as I still have sore bottom memories of times past!
The guys are out everywhere and sidle up to you like its a drug deal.
"Sir" said in a soft alluring voice "would you like to pat my camel" hmmm shookran no, but thanks for the offer!,
Beside I have only just meet you and I'm sure your camel is lovely!! but it will end up just being a very short relationship.
There will be at first a little touch, a flirtation and it will then be a picture (oh and how we would have laughed as the sun warmed our bodies) the relationship will have to come to an end as I don't want to ride your big hairy hard camel! 
We will have to go our separate ways, there may be some tears.
 BUT there will have to be an end to this new relationship. A separation and a messy divorce, finally their will have to be a dividing of my assets.
It won't be win win, all I will have is a sore bottom and an empty pocket. 
So no, thanks so much for the offer!  
  
  
Yep ... my bottom tells me it still looks as hard as it remembers!
 
 
Even dressed up in all this extra padding.


 It's been a hard day, flat out like a camel sleeping!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a way with words. You would give "days of our lives" soapie a run for their money lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marg's last camel ride which was in Alice Springs left her with one layer of skin shredded from her botbot - she will never ride another one that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow !! Do you need therapy after that?

    ReplyDelete