Sunday 22 April 2018

Cooking Class in Essaouira

So todays cooking class is just around the corner for the Hotel and is run by a French speaking Moroccan woman with a English speaking French woman as our translator.


My work station ... so it looks like I wont be taking as many pic's today and will have to work for my lunch!
 

 Love the hand washing area will take that idea home to our cooking school.


  Also love the shape of the work stations as they really worked well for a 7 person class so I stepped out the floor area and it is
15 x 22.5 of my big walking boots!
The hot plate island is 7 x 3.5
The U shaped island is 7 wide x 9 long
The work station each side of the U are 2 x 6.5
The teaching workstation is 3.5 x 7
So as long as I don't wear out my walking boots before I get home
I will have a measurement.
 


Love the rustic walls


 and the view out the window ... bit difficult to get that look back home so will just have to put that into the memory bank.

  
Sooooo lucky to have one of theses back home
😌
 

  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. yes indeedy she's an absolute treasure. another exquisite door too so rustic

    ReplyDelete