Saturday 7 April 2018

Great Flight & Great Food thanks JAL

... A Bloody Mary to settle my flying nerves! and a little Amuse Bouche of smoked chicken with a walnut yoghurt dressing and tomato mousse to settle the morning appetite.


Beans dressed with sesame sauce hmmmm they do realise that we are all traveling in a confined space!!

 
 From top right
Chicken Teriyaki - Yam Jelly - and those wonderful
cleansing beans!
Bottom row left
Simmered Chinese Cabbage Roll stuffed with Mince Chicken
Bottom row right
Mustard Broccoli
Simmered Shrimp
Roasted Bamboo Shoots
Eel Roll with Burdock & Yam on Skewer
Egg Cake Ohh & some Pink heart shaped pickled radish
It's going to be a 9 hour flight with a combination of amazing traditional flavours and gut cleansing foods!!  


Oh and it would be very impolite of me not to except a traditional drink with my breakfast.
 
 
Hope that's my Sands in the next cubicle ... it feels like her hand!
 I can't see her face, so hope its a smooth flight ... all good as she wont have to look at my landing face ... it's not pretty!
 

 
But hey the TV's are huge so lights out and movie on.
Then it will be time to kick back and have a morning nap. 
  
 
 


2 comments:

  1. lifes tough but someone's gotta do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things I have to do to keep my blog readers entertained!

    ReplyDelete