Tuesday 10 April 2018

Seared Tuna or Bonito



Sear Tuna or  Bonito Loin just until coloured and roll in Bonita flakes. We prefer Tuna as the Bonito is great in the dried flaked form but way too strong as a raw fish or my taste.





 
Slice and arrange on your serving plate. Put in fridge must be as cold as possible. When ready to serve,drizzle with dressing of equal soy and mirin.
Top with grated ginger and garlic and then shaved onion and shiso leaves finley chiffinarded ( hmmm just be cause the tell me a word to write down doesn't mean I can spell it!!!)
 


4 comments:

  1. We know what you mean Pete. All good

    ReplyDelete
  2. spealling was never one of my good points

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good spelling mistake ME !!!
    chiffinarded is nearly as good as my phantasmargorical

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzie I know that if you and I were in a spelling bee that it would be a close race to the last place

    ReplyDelete